Good activities in Sheffield?

Does anyone know any good activities in sheffield for the people of the age of 12+.

If you could tell me anything it would be most helpful.

Please tell me activities for example: Paintballing, Bowling, Swimming.:):thumbsup:

Originally posted by chrisjm

Does anyone know any good activities in sheffield for the people of the age of 12+.

If you could tell me anything it would be most helpful.

Please tell me activities for example: Paintballing, Bowling, Swimming.:):thumbsup:

Bowling = Hollywood Bowl

Swimming = Swimming Baths

Shouldn't this post be in going out in sheffield??:loopy:

Originally posted by richy32

Bowling = Hollywood Bowl

Swimming = Swimming Baths

Shouldn't this post be in going out in sheffield??:loopy:

If you haven't got anything helpful to say, do some knitting or something!

He's a 12 year old asking for advice, and getting involved in the forum.

Really helpful advice for a 12 year old who you don't even know.:mad:

Ever thought he might just be one of the respectable kids who is asking for advice on a public forum....not ridicule?

He can spell for Christ's sake (and isn't using pathetic text speak!)!! Give him a break,eh!

Thank you saxon51. I might go to the Butterfly Centre it looks good. I'd never thought of somewhere like that. :thumbsup:

We aren't all yobs bigflesh, even at 12. Some of us were brought up properly.:rant:

I'm off to bed now like a good boy!:)

Originally posted by chrisjm

Thank you saxon51. I might go to the Butterfly Centre it looks good. I'd never thought of somewhere like that. :thumbsup:

We aren't all yobs bigflesh, even at 12. Some of us were brought up properly.:rant:

I'm off to bed now like a good boy!:)

Good for you ChrisJM!

It's refreshing to hear a younger member of the forum sound so sensible, express themselves eloquently, and not resort to name calling and sarcasm like some of the supposedly 'mature' posters.

Have you thought of spending some of your spare time going something good for the community? What about scouts or army cadets? Duke of Edinburgh award is another thing to keep in mind, but IIRC you need to be 14.

Welcome to the Sheffield Forum! :wave::thumbsup:

Archived