Fake University degrees: is a real one worth the money?

I don't think it is possible to buy them from ANY university.

You don't buy them from a University!

There are various establishments on the internet and that bloke on the Upperthorpe unless he's in prison again who have produced fake certificates for years. Each institution uses a different type of paper for their certificates. Some are embossed others have a security thing across them etc however the way of the modern forger they can replicate anything these days and its difficult to tell forgeries from the real thing unless you literally check the degree with the issuing University however how many companies out there would chase this up as there's no difference and it looks real, very few in reality.

I've seen fake ones and its almost impossible to guess which is real and which is forged. They're that good these days.

The problem with a lot of graduates is the lack of jobs available. Also a significant amount of graduates feel hard done to if they don't instantly move into a 50K job the moment they graduate. I have had bosses who while they have a 1st or a 2.1 degree classification they have been awful bosses and completely incompetent, no people skills. Having a degree doesn't entitle you to a good job with good money. I'm finding more and more employers want people with experience.

Archived