Fake University degrees: is a real one worth the money?

You can't fake experience; neither can you fake honesty and integrity.

This is very true.

However -

I would have agreed unreservedly when higher edcation was free, but now I begin to wonder.

The world's not fair, and the playing field is no longer level. Many people use underhand advantages to get on. Many jobs requiring a degree don't actually need one and can be performed by a well trained monkey.

Now that many are priced out of higher education and have no friends in high places to call on, this is almost a form of initiative.

I can't believe I've said that, just shows how the world is changing and how cynical I've become.

If you buy a fake degrees for £500.

Its cheap money, especially if you land a job that pays £21,000 a year PLUS....all the perks that come, such as cushy hours, good pay etc..

...fine, criminal record, difficulty in getting a job in the future, etc.

You can't fake experience; neither can you fake honesty and integrity.

Yes you can-its been proven that mant so-called doctors etc have fe3w qualifications.Archer faked his history and Stalin rewrote Soviet history to suit his ends.It is like the government saying there are 34,000 illegal immigrants-such a claim is risible!

Yes you can-its been proven that mant so-called doctors etc have fe3w qualifications.Archer faked his history and Stalin rewrote Soviet history to suit his ends.It is like the government saying there are 34,000 illegal immigrants-such a claim is risible!

No you can't, where is your proof?:roll:

No, you can't.

If you're a cheat and a liar; and you value money more than integrity ..... you can't hide that from yourself.

No, you can't.

If you're a cheat and a liar; and you value money more than integrity ..... you can't hide that from yourself.

well there are plenty of honest and hard working people, who pay their way and are quite frankly drowning in debt and bills (bills which are increasing way beyond what they can afford).

If you cheat, you can avoid this hellish kind of exsistance.

You may not have integrity, but what you do have is security.

And security in this day and age, is worth a thousand times more than integrity any day of the week.

well there are plenty of honest and hard working people, who pay their way and are quite frankly drowning in debt and bills (bills which are increasing way beyond what they can afford).

If you cheat, you can avoid this hellish kind of exsistance.

You may not have integrity, but what you do have is security.

And security in this day and age, is worth a thousand times more than integrity any day of the week.

Thankfully, most people do not agree with you.

Archived