Economy in the uk,sheffield

tracmi

Money is tight world over, unless retired on a good pension, the U.K pension seems to best when you come fm an E.U country(and some pretty strange ones) but then the British Gov is known for giving money to ones who have not contributed,I worked in U.K for 20 yrs including 5yrs army ,now receiving 25 pounds per week which in Canadian dollars is a tank of gas and take the wife down for some fish &chips (no bread) once a month

i can understand that ,the british gov,dont look after there own,my partners dad did 33yrs in raf ,he died ,unfortunatly ,only 1 month after he d collected his 1st pension,but by then he d moved out to spain ,so my partners mum is only allowed 1 ,20th of his pension,even though she d been married to him 33 yrs,and of course had to endure the raf life.but like you say if you dont pay in to the system, then you get everything

Archived