DJ's Needed for House/Breaks/Techno events

MusicisKing

Electro house is a term that's banded around far too much these days, someone send me a funky house mix under the title of electro. not to mention the fact that a lot of tracks crossover genres so maybe you shouldn't judge Craig's work without listening to it first?

Oh and incidentally if you look at all the artist's homepage's then there is only deadmau5 that advertises himself as an electro producer... oh yeah and progressive house!!

Electro house is a term that's banded around far too much these days, someone send me a funky house mix under the title of electro. not to mention the fact that a lot of tracks crossover genres so maybe you shouldn't judge Craig's work without listening to it first?

Oh and incidentally if you look at all the artist's homepage's then there is only deadmau5 that advertises himself as an electro producer... oh yeah and progressive house!!

It wasn't my intention to judge, just discuss.

I'm not judging Craig or his work. I'm merely stating that I thought most of the producers he mentioned were electro producers. Nothing wrong with that or their work. I actually think Mark Knight is a superb producer.

Archived