Views on Damon's please!

Emilychee

lol...

Well, I'm in the camp that likes Damons. I do recall when it first opened, and the coleslaw was OUT of this world. Maybe it's also the fact that their services was great ? (Well, back then. It seems like it's changed now.)

Their food is quite decent as far as I'm concerned. Things I like about Damons are their warmed bread, their cold coleslaws, and their ribs.

I think Damons was the first restaurant to introduce this 'free meal for birthdays' in Sheffield, and I suppose that's why it's attracted so many families to go there for such occassions. Yes, these days, it does seem to be like a kids playground, but I suppose if you go a little earlier then it's different ? Can try their lunches as well.

Maybe they should introduce a policy to say that no kids after a certain time or other. i.e. 9.30 pm onwards ?

Originally posted by Bago

lol...

Well, I'm in the camp that likes Damons. I do recall when it first opened, and the coleslaw was OUT of this world. Maybe it's also the fact that their services was great ? (Well, back then. It seems like it's changed now.)

Their food is quite decent as far as I'm concerned. Things I like about Damons are their warmed bread, their cold coleslaws, and their ribs.

I must get myself down there for a plate of coleslaw and some nice warm bread. And on my way home nip to Sainsburys for some food to eat!

Well what can I say, Damons is ace been going 3 times a week since it opened. Customers service is spot on, my food is always ready for the taxi to pick up. I have to send a taxi now as after 4 years of eating their soopa doopa healthy fare I can't seem to get out of bed, it's probably something to do with my glands because I have ballooned to 40 stone and my knees can no longer take the strain.

Oh well got to go now I'm having my bag emptied.

Looking forward to Tea though. Yum Yum:hihi:

Archived