63 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite Sheffield Team

• Steelers (Ice Hockey)
    • Sharks (Basketball)
    • Tigers (Speedway)
    • Eagles (Rugby)
    • United (Soccer)
    • Wednesday (Soccer)

Cant wait to go to the first ice hockey game, STEELERS kik panthers but 8):evil: With the intention to kill all opponants :twisted: .:Goal wise:. and leave them living to do one thing- Outwright humiliate them!!!

The Meaning of life-----watch the sheffield steelers bobbing with the bobber 8)

Oooooh, what a tough choice, lol, nah it would be Steelers all the way for me, not such a great sports fan, football tends to bore me a little, no offence like, but the atmosphere alone in the Steelers is amazing and weve stuck with them since they started!

Just has to be the Steelers

I ve been a Footy Soccer fan since i was 8 albeit Huddersfield Town , But Discovered Ice hockey around 8 years ago while working in the USA . IHL ( Orlando Solar Bears ) & and NHL, Panthers ( of the Florida Variety) Then started watching Steelers the year after. not been to many Footy games since Hockey is much more Exciting and a great Night out too.

I was walking past the arena last night comming back to the car park after watching the games at Don valley and it give me a great warm feeling knowing im going to be back there on Sunday watching us Thrash the Devils :) well worth the 20 mile drive.:D:banana::headbang:

Way back in the 70s when I was in school the only people that called it Soccer were the posh folk in the private schools like Birkdale. We used to laugh at people that called it soccer. "Oh lah di dah." I don't think the Americans even played soccer back then.

• 2 years later...

Archived