Noahs ark update

rats12

hey guys sorry about the mix up waiting for sub contracters is like waiting for the sun to shine we are def opening but when i dont know waiting for gas to be connected then we are up and running will def let you all no the right date of opening,

Real ales? If so, what?

not quite sure yet hun we will be having one that changes every month im hoping to get black sheep timothy taylor, deuchers and bodds on will be asking customers what they prefer nothing in stone yet

When is the Noah's reopening?

Will you be having the famous tea time specials?

Will you serve a drinkable decent wine by the glass?

Will you still sell racing snakes?

will let you know when i know for def love not doing food till after christmas it depends on what you call drinkable wine babe,what is racing snakes lol what were the tea time specials

Tea time specials go back a couple of years to the previous previous tenants. The food then was generally cheap and cheerful in nature and the tea time special was 2 meals for a fiver.

Racing snakes refers to the product in one of the vending machines in the gents which seemed somewhat incongruous in a traditional local boozer. I leave the rest to your imaginations...

Tea time specials go back a couple of years to the previous previous tenants. The food then was generally cheap and cheerful in nature and the tea time special was 2 meals for a fiver.

Racing snakes refers to the product in one of the vending machines in the gents which seemed somewhat incongruous in a traditional local boozer. I leave the rest to your imaginations...

lol cheers love hope to see u in there when i open

Archived