Landlords Please Read

Hi,

Sheff-lets are a Letting Agents based in Hillsborough but we cover all areas of Sheffield. We have been very busy over the past few months and are running very low on properties even though we have a large bank of tenants waiting.

We offer very reasonable rates for the tenant and the landlord:

LANDLORD

Find Only = £395+VAT

Fully Managed = £195+10% +VAT

TENANT

Reference/Credit Fee = £100 inc VAT for single person, £150 for couple.

There are no hidden extra charges e.g. to resign contracts at the end of the agreement.

We can also offer Gas Cert for £75 and EPC's for £55 + VAT.

If you are a landlord with a property to rent and would like Sheff-lets to work for you please feel free to call us on the number below. We are more than happy to market your property even if you are currently marketing with another agent - there are NO UPFRONT FEES so you have nothing to loose. We can also offer the first months management fee for free if you quote 'Sheffield Forum' when you call (fully managed only).

We offer viewings at weekends and in the evening as we understand that prospective tenants work during the day.

Many Thanks.

Sheff-Lets

LANDLORD

Find Only = £395+VAT

Seems a bit steep.

We are more than happy to market your property even if you are currently marketing with another agent

....but check with your current letting agent that this is OK and you wont be breaching any original agreement you may hvae with them.

Hi,

LANDLORD

Find Only = £395+VAT

£454.25p for a find only.....?? Seems steep to me.

£224.25p set up fee I feel is high. The monthly fee isnt though, I'll give you that.

Is this what City Centre letting agents or letting agents around Sheffield's periphery are charging these days for you to compare your prices on?

Cheaper than a months void in most cases.

True, providing that they do have the large waiting list of prospective tenants, which I do not for a minute doubt.

If there is not the demand for that particular property then it can build up to be an expensive wait for a tenant with the initial cost and the months where the property is stood vacant. I suppose it is the risk you take with most letting agents anyway.

For our Find Only service we:

advertise the property - Rightmove, Property Finder, Board, Database Match etc,

find a tenant,

reference and credit check,

notify the utility service providers,

sign Tenancy Agreements and Set up standing Order,

we also carryout the inventory and conduct viewings.

Archived