Kebabish Wicker !!!

EmeraldEye

Called in to Kebabish on Wed as it is one of my favourite places to eat.

I have tried most things on the menu and the food is great.

However I ordered a Byriani with starters, nan etc and when no vegtable sauce came with it .I asked politely but was just told 'no it does not come with a sauce.'

Having ordered this a number of times it has in the past it has always came with a side dish of vegtable curry.

Anyway I didnt make a fuss but coupled with the sullen atitude of sevice etc I wont be going back, when I settled my bill not one word was said to me, in fact not even eye contact.......I just think this was rude and as a paying member of the public will be voting with my feet.

Time to find an alternative and the great thing about that area of town is the choice.....all is not lost.

my brother went there a few weeks back with dad, he asked for a rotisserie chicken and he said it wasn't cooked when it pretty obviously was, (he wanted them to pick something more expensive off the menu) when asked how long it would take they stated four hours.

They just got up, left and went to another place. They used to be good a couple of years back when I last went.

Archived