Beats and treats info requested...

trentboy2

Me and my grilfreind are moving to Sheffield soon and I will be looking for a decent local once we get settled. I've been living in Poland for quite a while now and all we get is rubbish US hip-hop, cheesy techno and Micheal Bolton. I'm looking for somewhere that plays interesting music preferably funk, soul, breaks etc but isn't pretentious and overpriced. Any suggestions??? Cheers.

Trentboy, sadly there are too few nights that stray from the norm. It's kinda why we started Snap! in the first place. We just wanted to create the kind of night that we'd want to go to. I think people in Sheff have got used to a diet of funky house. There's nothing wrong with funky house but variety in a diet is a good thing, and Sheffield punters seem strangley to be a bit reticent to try new and different nights. Happily, those who come to Snap really enjoy themselves.

Come along one of these Wednesdays and support those of us who are trying to do something different with Sheffield's nightlife.

Cheers

Pete

p.s. to be fair to DaBouncer, I went down to VIP at Easter and had a great time!

Archived