Red House pub; any updates?

gularscute

Linda hasn't had the Red House for ages.

I go most Friday nights and can assure you that it hasn't closed, it hasn't changed hands and the informal music sessions continue! I'm having a party there at the end of May. :thumbsup:

This rumor must have started because the pub company put a 'To Let' sign up recently, but Martin has signed up for another five year lease, so the pub's safe for now. :)

I believe Martin still keeps her in the cellar ;)

Seriously though I'm not sure. Someone did tell me but I can't remember now. Pretty sure she didn't get another pub though - will try and find out. :confused:

linda has moved to skyedge with her grandson and old george the dog,mike who is my dad and helped run the pub with her has retired to,will assure you all linda is fine and that the red house is in good hands

Originally posted by THCAyle

linda has moved to skyedge with her grandson and old george the dog,mike who is my dad and helped run the pub with her has retired to,will assure you all linda is fine and that the red house is in good hands

Thanks for the update THCAyle! :thumbsup:

Archived