New events at Redroom

Redroom*

Yes 27th december has been confirmed and im happy to announce... Graeme Park is our headliner.. check our facebook page for more info on it :) also playing are..

Daniel Evans & Danny Waterfall (Electrosexual)

NYRA(Breakout Audio)

Our very own Mr Dan Metcalfe (Redroom)

Jonny Hawkins (Bar 23)

Jenny Fu and Liam C (Delve Deeper)

+more tbc

tell me about it. was absolutely fantastic and completely rammed. thanks everybody for turning up.

glad to hear the night went well. I however, have been completely put off setting foot in redrooms again after a few nights of the venue being empty and being thrown out several hours early due to said empty club. I do understand it may not be worth keeping the doors open to redrooms, but when people have paid entry to then get thrown out and it be too late to get into another club it somewhat ruins the night! Shame really as the music has actually been really good, but i refuse to pay to potentially have my night spoiled. If a club states its open until a certain time i expect to get that if i have paid to go there over another club.

perhaps redrooms has improved and i really hope it has, but cant say im in too much of a hurry to throw my money and my night away to find out

alot of nights at redroom unfortunately do not go too well, unless the event is massive and not just a normal friday saturday night, we normally close early because there is no point staying open with no customers in. i apologise that this has happened to you before, but if you come in on a big night, like Deepdown, Back to basics or Speedqueen, i guarantee you, it wil be money well spent.

I second what Redroom says above.

To be fair, the whole City is a bit depressed now as far as numbers going out but in Redrooms defence, I have been to some of the busiest nights I have seen in Sheffield (at Redroom) for years, this year.

Electrosexual and Speed Queen events are ALWAYS packed.

It's a quality venue and has a bright future, that is for sure.

December 27th with Mr Park will be an awsome evening..........looking forward to it.

Thanks for the back up Liam.

Our big nights are massive, but with the credit crunch, christmas and the lack of support we seem to be getting since Nylon closed..its hard times for smaller nights.

Hope to see you on the 27th :) and the 31st for our NYE Speedqueen spectacular.

I second what Redroom says above.

To be fair, the whole City is a bit depressed now as far as numbers going out but in Redrooms defence, I have been to some of the busiest nights I have seen in Sheffield (at Redroom) for years, this year.

Electrosexual and Speed Queen events are ALWAYS packed.

It's a quality venue and has a bright future, that is for sure.

December 27th with Mr Park will be an awsome evening..........looking forward to it.

i went to an electrosexual night at redrooms a while back and have to say it wasnt packed it was dead! in their defence it was some time ago and i dont think too long after nylon closed - we actually went to nylon to see it shut and just happened to be told by passers by that it had moved - so i'd imagine many people also wouldnt have known and walked away when they saw the closed nylon.

that said, it's still redrooms own fault for poor advertising and promoting of the night. obviously not many people are going to turn up to a night that nobody knows is on/moved etc!

As i said before, the music was good so id love to be there on a more busy night when the club stays open til its meant to but just seems to be a bit of a gamble. other clubs dont close so early, even when its not that busy. If i knew it was staying open til full time i'd go anyway whether it was busy or not.

i went to an electrosexual night at redrooms a while back and have to say it wasnt packed it was dead! in their defence it was some time ago and i dont think too long after nylon closed - we actually went to nylon to see it shut and just happened to be told by passers by that it had moved - so i'd imagine many people also wouldnt have known and walked away when they saw the closed nylon.

that said, it's still redrooms own fault for poor advertising and promoting of the night. obviously not many people are going to turn up to a night that nobody knows is on/moved etc!

As i said before, the music was good so id love to be there on a more busy night when the club stays open til its meant to but just seems to be a bit of a gamble. other clubs dont close so early, even when its not that busy. If i knew it was staying open til full time i'd go anyway whether it was busy or not.

I really cant comment on the night you went to but I am very surprised as the recent electrosexual events at Redrooms had to turn people away due to full capacity.

To be fair its not really RedRooms fault that they can't promote as much as they would like. The council has made it nigh on impossible to promote in the city. I'm fairly certain every venue and night would promote much more if they weren't running the risk of getting fined and so on.

When its jumping redroom is superb and all summer when they took the inside outside it was absolutely brilliant. Sounds like you have had bad luck

Archived