Carling Academy Information Anyone???

Mapoo

Hiya,

I've never been to the Carling Academy, but there is an event which I would like to go to, where is the Best place. Standing Main Floor area, or Balcony?

Is it a good view to the stage where ever you go?

Personally I'd always choose to go downstairs as I like to feel part of the crowd and if I'm too far back i feel detached. Nowhere is too far back at the Academy really. View when you are standing is subjective. I can be on the next to front row and not see a thing as I'm a shortie but also you can stand near the sound desk and see loads. My preferred spot for Roxy gigs is left hand side, just on the edge of the dancefloor but I went right to the front for the Coral as it wasn't such a mosh pit so who knows? It's not like an Arena gig you don't need your specs to make out who is on stage.

Wouldnt it make sense to finish it before you go outside? :confused:

A lot of people enjoy a drink and smoke combined. If you can't take it out with you atleast to have it waiting for you when you come back in rather than waiting 15 minutes for one at the bar.

Archived