Decent pizza place that delivers to S8, any recommendations?

She also says she wants one delivered, so why suggest tesco? :loopy::huh:

'cos there be peeps like me that will look at a problem, see someones suggestion and turn it into a potentially workable solution.

If he hadn't have suggested a tesco pizza, I wouldn't have offered to pick one up and drop it round for them.

Yummys pizza on eccy rd, prices are good and they dont pour oil all over absalutly everything ruining it like most others do these days.....

Now before u tip the guy work out what u owe first, he gave me the price on the doorstep, i told him to keep the 2 quid, he then told me the real price (in guilt i guess) hed already added his 2 quid on, he got 4 quid out of me in the end i just told him to keep it, but looking back i think its rude that he did that... hasnt put me off though, the food is delish.

We tend to bin the flyers as we don't really do takeaways often enough to hang onto them, the one we did have from Prontos was from a year ago (stopped using them as they messed up an order). I'd just like to report that their stuffed crust pizzas were lovely, oh and they do Quorn pizza!

Archived