Female running partners/clubs in Sheffield

Hello,

Are there any women out there who'd like to get together to start running or would like to join a running club together?

I'm 32, based in Walkley and like to run off-road in summer, road runs around Crookes, Eccy Road, Hillsborough in winter. I've been running on & off for about 3 years, but have just been out for 6 months due to injury. I did the Sheffield half last year in a time of 2 hours, 10 mins but I'm not fit enough to enter this year. Ideally have my sights set on a 10k later in the year.

I'd like to start running again but I'd really like company on my runs. My current pace is 10-11 min mile and I'm looking to run 2 -3 evenings (or even mornings!) a week for 60-90 mins (walk-running to start with if need be). I'm usually away at weekends but would be around for the occasional longer run on a Sunday morning.

If you're interested, please get in touch!

Kat

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Would be great to go running with anouther female! I live in Crookes and usually run out Bellhag and Rivelin valley. Not as fit as I have been in the past also, but up for it. do you cycle? as I enjoy cycling out to the peaks to go running off road.

Hope to hear from you, cheers, Lisa

Archived