Montgomery hotel

berk

i worked there from january 1982 until late 1989... hmm funny about the waiter one... yep mad jaques.... jb once locked him in the fridge... downstairs one side is where i lived and the other well some nice ladies shall we say ... i bet i know you alex... the halloween parties we used to have there were good as well

i worked in the kitchen for a few months in 1981 till some french t--t threw a plate at me and got one back....i liked that job...remember a bloke called charlie (chef) top bloke he was....a women on reception called the rabbitt...

could never work out what was downstairs until someone told me..i was 16 and green.....if i ever went to romeo's i was told to just tell the bouncers i was john and barrys friend..think the manager at the time was abloke called brian......me dad told me the moto there was hear nothing,see nothing,say nothing....

the mad french bloke was mad jaques.. i remeber charlie... and many a good night was spent in romeos ..and then when it became carios and also raffles that upstairs place on carver street.. yep john and barrys manager was called brian... and he used to spend more time in alpha then montgomery lol

yep it was good in benidorm and bob english on the beach with his crombie on and staying at the hotel peliconos as it was called then

can remember bob english coming on the beach to see me and malc sergaent , full shirt tie and crombie , bobby says "it's a bit taters int it " pouring in sweat .:hihi::hihi:. remember the last trip they did when crocket

[think his name was croxteth or something near ] collapsed and was in hospital for six weeks when his pancreas packed up .

the last trip we took pat and gerry from the britania on attercliffe , the landlord and landlady of the greyhound and charlie and shirlie bean who had the norfolk arms dixon lane .I still go but none of the old crowd do .

we used to meet tony kay the footballer who got done for match fixing , he lived there and had a son called piwi . tony kay knew how to party but the hard thing was finding a pub he wasn't barred from even in benidorm . apart from jasper I was the youngest of the crowd .

can remember bob english coming on the beach to see me and malc sergaent , full shirt tie and crombie , bobby says "it's a bit taters int it " pouring in sweat .:hihi::hihi:. remember the last trip they did when crocket

[think his name was croxteth or something near ] collapsed and was in hospital for six weeks when his pancreas packed up .

the last trip we took pat and gerry from the britania on attercliffe , the landlord and landlady of the greyhound and charlie and shirlie bean who had the norfolk arms dixon lane .I still go but none of the old crowd do .

we used to meet tony kay the footballer who got done for match fixing , he lived there and had a son called piwi . tony kay knew how to party but the hard thing was finding a pub he wasn't barred from even in benidorm . apart from jasper I was the youngest of the crowd .

i had just turned 20 at the time i first went to benidorm.. jb saved my money up for me.. he was good at that :hihi: i went to school with tony or captain pugwash as alfie hogg used to call him .. that man was so funny.. they all go in the old crown at brightside now..

i had just turned 20 at the time i first went to benidorm.. jb saved my money up for me.. he was good at that :hihi: i went to school with tony or captain pugwash as alfie hogg used to call him .. that man was so funny.. they all go in the old crown at brightside now..

what was he lad who used to be a baker called , always in josies with us , a right laugh , was it mark ?. how is alan hardy anyone know .

Jb doesn't talk to alfie hogg anymore .