Another Wednesday Night at Trippett's 13 April

rubydazzler

Another fun evening at Trippet's playing board games, drinking good wine, and listening to music?

Great sounds from EmanGrooving and others ... you can dance, drink or play ...if you have a favourite game, you can bring it with you ...

Can Andy, King of Connect4 retain his crown??? Or will it be snatched away by a surprise contender? Will Phan be there to reprise his deft origami surprises ...? or Jamie and Yodameister be there playing serious chess ... ?

I'll be there to meet and greet from 8pm ... so come on down! All *welcome*

ruby

i play no limit texas hold em poker....but obviously have to work around the `no limit' bit or me and my mates get carried away. haha.

i may pop down..its a bit of a rush for me to get there. i get home at 6 and its a fair treck.

Dee, Sunday at the Dev Cat is a great evening but Wednesday night at Trippet's there's just a variety of things to do ... it makes for a different type of evening ... one that I like.

Give it a go ... come on down!! you know you want to really ... :)

:banana:

ps - not "everyone" there were only 8 of us there last week!

Archived