Another Wednesday Night at Trippett's 13 April

rubydazzler

Have fun without me folks. Not going to be attending due to smallest member of family having sore knee/possible torn ligament from PE on Monday this week. A riveting afternoon was spent waiting around the Children's Hospital and I am now at her beck and call for the rest of the evening....:rolleyes:

(where's that wine????)

Originally posted by rubydazzler

awww! nevvie, and you've been practising too!! never mind, another time maybe ... ;)

sparkle we'll miss you ... and Deejay and any others who can't make it .... *sobs*

and for those who ARE coming down ... cya later :banana:

Yes another time Auntie! It gives me more time to practise to become connect 4 champion :clap:

Well I popped in for an hour..

Won Sian at Connect 4 (on the 2nd attempt). Met new faces (Kristian, BoroughGal, E-man Groovin and another one whos name escapes me :? )

The other alcoholics are still down there ;)

Originally posted by Deejay

Well I popped in for an hour..

Won Sian at Connect 4 (on the 2nd attempt). Met new faces (Kristian, BoroughGal, E-man Groovin and another one whos name escapes me :? )

The other alcoholics are still down there ;)

Sian and Kristian are there? :suspect: So who's here moderating us? :o:P Let's riot!

*Runs and turns over a chair*

We Moderators are never far away.....:)

Just like The Terminator, we're out here, we cannot be bargained with, we cannot be reasoned with, we feel no remorse, pity or fear.

And we have no word for 'fluffy' :)

So Tracie, tidy that chair up..... :D

Originally posted by JoePritchard

We Moderators are never far away.....:)

Just like The Terminator, we're out here, we cannot be bargained with, we cannot be reasoned with, we feel no remorse, pity or fear.

And we have no word for 'fluffy' :)

So Tracie, tidy that chair up..... :D

Grrr.... And I'd had gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky mods! :P

Yayyyyy! Good try though Tracie!!! :clap:

Joe even came in and restored an air of calm and common sense to our desecration of the 'whats near your pc' thread (dammit!)

<--thinks will never be calm and sensible enough to be a moderator and should ask Geoff for retraction of her e-mail in response to his 'daytime moderator' thread...:heyhey:

<----'accidentally' steps on Joe's toes as goes away from post

Takes out my little black book and notes down certain names.... :suspect:

MSB - when haven't I been a model of tact and decorum? I'll ALWAYS try and return threads to dignity, no matter what the desecration!

Let's just say that I provide a strategically placed bath-towel for the less sophisticated postings.... :)

Well, I had a lovely time last night! Slightly marred by the fact that I woke up at 5:30 on the sofa, with a half-eaten pizza next to me!

If I'd been told 24 hours ago, I would be sat in a wine bar attempting to understand the rules of 'Old Maid', I wouldn't have believed it. Fun nevertheless! :D

Nice to put names to faces! Will try to get to one of the Sunday meets soon!

K x

Archived