Another Wednesday Night at Trippett's 13 April

rubydazzler

Sorry So So Sorry I didnt make it as I had a really bad day so therefore didnt want to go and spread my misery around so I stayed home and bored the people in chat for a couple of hours.

They were really kind though.

Sorry again.

Whens the next one?

Another great meet.

Great company (Ruby will provide with details of attendees from her "register") games (some better than others - Andy will furnish you with games played....and results!

great music, and a chilled out and relaxed atmosphere, you can't ask for much more on a Wednesday night.

I had a lovely night, thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome - Yoda, Sian, MTheo, Jamie, Ruby, Deejay, Andy, E Man Groovin, Rachel69 (didn't manage to talk to ya!) and everyone else (sorry guys, I remembered all THOSE names, I'm stuggling to remember them ALL!). Hope we're welcome next time. xx

Notice how I've edited my post....! I was drunk (again) when I posted last night, remembered a lot more names today (although I must confess the post's may have jogged my memory an ickle bit...)

And where's Jamie come from? Is that someone's REAL name??

Originally posted by duffman

Duffman has only got £9.66 in the bank for the month so will have to give everything a miss for a while, Oh No!!!!!!

The reality is Duffman was just scared of losing at Connect Four.

Unfortunatly I have lost the results sheet! However, I do remember that one of the cards in "Animal Snap" looked just like Tracie's giraffe :clap:

jamie werent there?? unless i missed sumat lol

dont forget feargal....not FEAR GAL ...... shes not scared of things! its feargal as in feargal sharky!!... she is apparantly the pub quiz queen!

oh and raychel ....who is a nutter :)

was gud to meet the new faces.....coz im sick of the old ones :hihi: hahaha

i turned up so early the doors were shut!

Originally posted by MTheo

i turned up so early the doors were shut!

Last week we all turned up so early that the meet had to start off in E-man's car. The barman was in another pub enjoying a pint :clap:

I can't stop laughing now .. yah shame we didn't all have Forum Tshirts ... the first forum meet to be held in a stationary vehicle!!! captured on film!!

Well if Andy lost the paper dunno what to say .. the "register" was on there too (ruby tries to become Edd for a moment) well, Andy, BoroughGal, Deejay, Feargal, Josh_Sheff, Kristian, M Theo, Raychul69 and her friend, Sian, YodaMeister, Rubydazzler, and EManGroovin - although he was actually working, he did have time for a game of dominoes with us. If I've omitted any names, it's cos you were invisible!

Once again, Forummers prove they're all party animals and also fearsome competitors ... that game of Donkey was terrifying!! and I lost .. you can all point and chant Donkey, Donkey next time you see me!!!

Thanks to Trippets for providing the space and the complimentary crispy things ... and not minding us moving all the tables and chairs around the room ... :D

Archived