Number 1 Chinese buffet, just a small warning...

I just wanted to warn everyone of a rule change that Number 1 Chinese buffett have introduced that caught us out last week, now anyone going for the happy hour meal have to make sure they have vacated their tables by 6:30 otherwise they get charged the Grand Buffet price which is £2 more per person.

We went friday night at 5:45 to be told as we were being seated we had to leave by 6:30 really put a downer on our night and felt a little rushed, so I just wanted to let you all know as it isnt actually advertised on the way in or anything, the only thing that tells you is some small print on the menu... Hope it helps someone.

We went friday night at 5:45 to be told as we were being seated we had to leave by 6:30 really put a downer on our night and felt a little rushed, so I just wanted to let you all know as it isnt actually advertised on the way in or anything, the only thing that tells you is some small print on the menu... Hope it helps someone.

Do you want to meet my mate Tony, he goes to the all you can eat buffets for a day out stops all day for, breakfast, dinnere and tea, you sound well suited.

Do you want to meat my mate Tony, he goes to the all you can eat buffets for a day out stops all day for, breakfast, dinnere and tea, you sound well suited.

God, she goes out for one meal and decide to be the worlds biggest ********.

Archived