The Flaming Dragon, Centertainment

choc- aholic

I went again last week to give it a second chance. It is absolute rubbish, even by buffet standards.

God knows how long they keep the food for, it tastes like it has been there ages, and I bet at the end of the night they keep what hasn't gone and put it out for lunch the next day.

Utter Kak.

I went again last week to give it a second chance. It is absolute rubbish, even by buffet standards.

God knows how long they keep the food for, it tastes like it has been there ages, and I bet at the end of the night they keep what hasn't gone and put it out for lunch the next day.

Utter Kak.

We went 3 weeks ago and have to agree. Very poor.

I suppose the problem is that it's catering for people who just want to fill their faces for the cheapest amount and don't really care about the quality.

Oh, and it was the worst crispy duck, and easily the worst sushi I've ever had.

We went 3 weeks ago and have to agree. Very poor.

I suppose the problem is that it's catering for people who just want to fill their faces for the cheapest amount and don't really care about the quality.

Oh, and it was the worst crispy duck, and easily the worst sushi I've ever had.

I agree, been once and won't go again. The beef dishes were truly awful, the beef was either beef substitute or had been injected with jelly, nasty.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only been to hear and number one in town and would say that flaming dragon is definitely the worst. Everything tastes the same.

Although they do have a fruit volcano; yes, a volcano made of fruit!! Surely this makes up for eating the same dish from ten different trays?

Archived