The Flaming Dragon, Centertainment

choc- aholic

I was thinking about going tonight. I've not been since last year but it's got so many mixed reviews.

I've personally picked to go there tonight because i like chinese buffets and its looks really nice, you cant judge on a mixed reviewed post as your taste is different and the only way to know whether or not you'll enjoy it is by going and trying it :) if its bad i wont go back. Simple.

Its QUiiNNY ;) and wooooo looking forward to it now then looks like its been slated in this forum more than anything!

Sorry! :hihi:

I much prefer it to the other two, let me know what you think!

I've personally picked to go there tonight because i like chinese buffets and its looks really nice, you cant judge on a mixed reviewed post as your taste is different and the only way to know whether or not you'll enjoy it is by going and trying it :) if its bad i wont go back. Simple.

I enjoyed it the first time I went but the second time wasn't so good.

I do love chinese food though and that's what makes me want to go back.

We have got 2 for 1 vouchers for the Handmade Burger Co so might try there :).

It's not bad for people who like cheap food and can pile it high, who have no idea what quality food is... if this sounds like you then you will love it. Infact almost everyone on Sheff forum sounds like this... as long as there is loads of food and it's cheap,then im in. Most people on this forum are not interested in quality, just interested in how cheap it is.

It's not bad for people who like cheap food and can pile it high, who have no idea what quality food is... if this sounds like you then you will love it. Infact almost everyone on Sheff forum sounds like this... as long as there is loads of food and it's cheap,then im in. Most people on this forum are not interested in quality, just interested in how cheap it is.

I personally dont think £2.60 for a glass of coke and £13 entry is cheap...

I think it depends on occasion. Whilst I wouldn't go there for an anniversary or birthday meal, I would go there for some nosh before the cinema, or just to have a catch up with my friends. Doesn't mean I don't have taste ;)

I think it depends on occasion. Whilst I wouldn't go there for an anniversary or birthday meal, I would go there for some nosh before the cinema, or just to have a catch up with my friends. Doesn't mean I don't have taste ;)

That is exactly what we do.

It's just more convenient to get something to eat there and go straight to the cinema. And that is the reason why they can charge so much - it's convenience food.

It isn't the greatest but I wouldn't say it's terribly poor.

I went on a Saturday and it was packed, you had to push to get near the food and the queues of people made it really slow to get to a dish that you wanted. I didn't think it was any better than other Chinese buffets and quality wasn't that good. Guess being that busy shows how popular it is but I wouldn't hurry to go again.

Archived