The Flaming Dragon, Centertainment

choc- aholic

We usually go at lunch time when me and the wife get a day together and it's not too busy then.

Food seems ok the only problem I have is that everytime we go the coke seem really weak, almost like water.

Other than that it's not too bad bearing in mind the type of restaurant it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Jumbo's have the cheek to get you to pay for your meal before! Like paying for your petrol in case you drive off...really annoying. Well that extra drink and extra coffee I was gonna order...I didn't cos I couldn't be bothered to pay for it again. Also got charge 10.99per head for my >9yrs kids (just) who ate like birds anyway.

Nice food, but rude staff, overpriced for kids and paying upfront goes down like a lead balloon

• 1 year later...
we went friday 14th of dec food was poor and also cold and the staff did'nt want to know

weird you should say that i have been 3 times since moving to sheffield in september and found it to be excellent BUT i went in on friday and was massively dissapointed food and service was poor and it seems to have gone up in price

harvester from now on i think :)

what did you expect? silver service for £6? its cheaper then McDonalds when you work out how much you can eat.

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 15:17 ----------

I went when it first opened and for a buffet it seamed quite good. Went there a couple of times more in the following months and the food quality just got worse and worse. My mate even got food poisoning. I'll never set foot in there again, Disgusting place :gag:

How long has the food been under that heater? i am supprise there is not a lot more cases of food poisoning

Archived