The Flaming Dragon, Centertainment

choc- aholic

Guess it depends on what you are looking for / used to.......... Flaming Dragon has choice, is relatively inexpensive and gets very busy. Probably one of the better "eat as much as you can" places - I m just not that fond of that kind of experience.

I am selective about what I eat there as I don't think the quality of everything is fantastic - nor the authenticity. ........ not the kind of place to really impress someone with but good option for suiting lots of people (we went on a work do and there was something for everyone).

• 2 weeks later...

mikeybaby72 and me went there this afternoon.....lovely decor....lovely food.

We usually go to Jumbo...and I do admit they have won me over with their chilli prawns - which FD don't appear to do....but just fancied a change.

The minced beef soup was lovely. The bit where you gather raw stuff and they cook it for you was good too. And the Beef in Black bean sauce was to die for....it just fell apart like butter.

All in all a good experience....we will be going back....just wished they did chilli prawns :hihi:

Archived