Holiday Romance...Please help!!!

unisign124

Hi,

We did indeed talk for hours but I am from Poole, Dorset so I wouldn't know which area of Sheffield was which,all he said was that it was in a nice area with fields to the rear and he even has a hot tub in the rear garden so I imagine its pretty secluded.

I was guessing at the spelling of his daughters name......(does this actually matter)....i remember thinking it was strange that she was left at home when all the other family was in Oz......he was really missing her......the family booked it as a surprise for him but decided not to include her.

I didn't take my mobile.....he did.....and that is the number he wrote down on the beer mat and i took this back to my room and I definately had it the next day but since my return I can't find it.

Hi again,

Tried his hotel but it seems even we have data protection laws.

Someone must work or live near someone who has just returned from 2 weeks in Australia.

Please help!!!!!!!!

ask the hotel to pass your details onto him ! or ask them to make contact and ask for permission to give you his details ?

can't help but am following this avidly as lead a sad life but losing the plot here - is op / unisign a man or a woman? where does the present for the wife fit in? better than Eastenders.

I was thinking the same thing kerleytops. Nowadays one can't make any assumptions as to gender. Let us know how you get on unsign. We don't get Eastenders over here, but the storyline has a Coronation St ring to it. Let's hope it ends on a happier note than is usually the case on Corrie:hihi:

Archived