Best Gentlemans Club

ELLIOT

Wow, you've managed to use the word 'totty' in a serious manner twice now in 2 posts, I'm impressed.

Maybe going back to the old cave and considering your choice of words might help people respond in a constructive manner?

Wilf

Originally posted by BrainThrust

Wow, you've managed to use the word 'totty' in a serious manner twice now in 2 posts, I'm impressed.

Maybe going back to the old cave and considering your choice of words might help people respond in a constructive manner?

Wilf

thats a bit harsh :( he was only asking a honest question dnt be so snappy :heyhey:

Originally posted by panda79

thats a bit harsh :( he was only asking a honest question dnt be so snappy :heyhey:

Did you read his 1st post???

"Where's all the totty in Sheffield??" :rant: :rant: :rant:

But to be nice, yes, Spearmint Rhino is the best of the two. A bit hit and miss with the "totty" though, some hot others not so.

Originally posted by ELLIOT

Looking for best lap dancing joint in Sheffield - good beer, top totty, etc.

Friends are coming up from the "south", LOOKING TO IMPRESS

Any suggestions???

It's gonna be a tough one to try and impress anyone from down South with what they have here in Sheffield but I think DaBouncer's right - Spearmint Rhino is prob your best bet :)

Have not been to any strip clubs myself though so can't really judge :D

Originally posted by Lucy_Smith

Did you read his 1st post???

"Where's all the totty in Sheffield??" :rant: :rant: :rant:

But to be nice, yes, Spearmint Rhino is the best of the two. A bit hit and miss with the "totty" though, some hot others not so.

he might be one of those upper class chaps from down south who describes girls like that its hardly the crime of the century if you think about it

Originally posted by panda79

he might be one of those upper class chaps from down south who describes girls like that its hardly the crime of the century if you think about it

I suppose I'll let him off ;)

But then I'm from the south as are most of my male friends, and they wouldn't dream of referring to us like that. Ah well, boys will be boys.

Archived