Underground mining method

jeromeowen

In the 1950s, a new underground mining method appeared in Europe. It is called a ‘longwall mining’ method that applies laser technology. Today, it is widely used by coal mining companies in the world. From this moment the coal exploration, extraction and delivery to the market have become secure, effective, clean and not harmful for the environment. Nowadays the use of computers, lasers, satellites and other technologies has become a usual thing in coal mining industry and many coal mining organizations, such as Lincenergy, apply all these advances in their business. From now on the coal mining extraction has become absolutely safe for people thanks to high-tech technologies and effective human resources management work.

as an ex miner,i wouldnt agree that coal extraction can be absolutely safe,no matter how good the technology,unless of course no man has to enter a mine to operate the cutter and loader etc

As an ex miner too, I have to agree with the above.

Archived