Urgent help required for romantic gesture

NotBlonde

Have you tried el pase on Moorfoot, sorry, don't have a tel no.

It's mainly mexican although they do a selection of pasta and pizza. They do delivery as long as the restaurants not too busy, but if you called them now I'm sure they'd be able to arrange it in time.

Right. Sorted. Have spoken to the main man at Otto's. Not exactly Italian, but better (for my purposes) than Chinese or Indian. The owner has promised to deliver it himself. Now I just have to hope that it's tasty!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Hopefully with a bit of luck one of your fellow Sheffieldites will be eating a tasty meal this evening, which she hasn't had to cook herself.

I feel compelled to post and let you all know that I am amazed and stunned by the lengths this particularly sweet and incredible Londoner would go to!

The meal was divine, Ottos are fabulous people and the owner is a star! I cannot recommend them highly enough, their food is utterly gorgeous and OMG their cheesecake is just. perfect.

And as for Non-Blonde.......

He is just such a romantic, lovely, thoughtful man.

Thank you darling!!!!

Aww so glad you finally got it delivered and i presume amazedbyyou was the lady in question?

Yep, delivered on time by Otto himself. And yes, that was her - evidently she appreciated it as you can see. It was rather more effort than I bargained for, but if you met her, you'd know why she is worth all of it and more.

Well, not yet but I am living in hope! Getting to this point has been a long story which I am sure you don't want to hear, but I will tell you that when you meet someone as boundlessly beautiful, someone so full of grace and someone as utterly charming as 'Amazedbyyou', a few hundred miles and my tireless pursuit of ways to be together is really nothing...

Archived