Players Bar, West St.

Rocklegend

• 3 weeks later...

Well i like it and to be honest I don't see what all the hoo-haa is about sayings its a bad bar etc.

Dancers are fantastic, the clientèle seem no better or worse then any of the places I've been or worked in before, The drinks are priced reasonably and the staff are excellent. Oh and the dancers are amazing by the way.

We were in for a friends birthday, the place was as busy as if it was a Friday/Saturday night (The night in question was Tuesday into wednesday just gone) and the DJ still gave our friend a shout out. Not that many places will actually do that from experience.

There's an old saying, Don't Knock it 'till you tried it.

Some people posting in here would probably find its worth listening to.

Well i like it and to be honest I don't see what all the hoo-haa is about sayings its a bad bar etc.

Dancers are fantastic, the clientèle seem no better or worse then any of the places I've been or worked in before, The drinks are priced reasonably and the staff are excellent. Oh and the dancers are amazing by the way.

We were in for a friends birthday, the place was as busy as if it was a Friday/Saturday night (The night in question was Tuesday into wednesday just gone) and the DJ still gave our friend a shout out. Not that many places will actually do that from experience.

There's an old saying, Don't Knock it 'till you tried it.

Some people posting in here would probably find its worth listening to.

The 2 times I've been in was both Saturday nights. It's basically an Embrace warm up bar (they even sell Embrace tickets), which just about sums the place up. Tacky and full of chav's. Go round the corner to SOYO to find a decent new bar.

I popped in briefly last night to meet some mates watching footy - have to say it's not my idea of fun at all. The place stinks of sweet, sticky alcohol too, awful smell like that of a dirty nightclub carpet. :gag:

And what's with putting the DJ on for 15mins during half time? :huh: Very odd.

Fair play to them though, always seems busy so the kids must love it.

Archived