Players Bar, West St.

Rocklegend

• 4 months later...

As bad as it may seem to some I wont be going in to players due to what i have seen of the people who frequent it, but in its defence where is there to go in sheffield thats decent, not over priced and isnt either full of mainly chavs or people looking down their noses!?

Unfortunately in the world we live in it is near impossible not to see or be very close to a fight of somesort which makes everyones experience on the night unpleasant, sometimes a night out is just the luck of the draw as to the kind of people who will be out. Sadly some people react very badly when they have been consuming alcohol but its something we all have to witness. It seems strange that in other cities where they have similar concept bars to players the same sort of people arent attracted to them, so maybe its just sheffield, saying that they dont have scantily clad women and men working/dancing in there, which im afraid in my opinion will bring the class of customers down.

• 3 weeks later...
looks like a decent bar and loads of students would dfinitely use it with more promotion.

With Freshers week coming up they are going to do as much as possible to accomodate the students. I would reccomend it as a great night, drinks are fair prices, the music is good and ranges from Chart/Dance/RnB/Club classics, the dancers are great both male and female

I will be frequenting the place over the next few weeks to take advantage of the offers and nights that will be on for the students in mind

Archived