Really need your help - forgot to organise 30th birthday!

sj2004

Hi there,

I live down South now but originally from Rotherham. I need to organise two 30th birthday nights out. A meal on a Friday night for family and a 'day/night out' for friends from all over the country on the Saturday.

So any suggestions for a good, not overly expensive restaurant for ages 30 through 70 - prob up to 20 people on Rotherham/Sheffield border

And secondly a whole days events for a group of mates, starting off with some afternoon fun, a quick restaurant, a bar/club where we could hire or take over a floor (chart music with a bit of retro if poss")... and perfect if there is a close by travelodge/premier in type place for people to stay over... running out of town now!!!

Weekend 28th/29th april.

Sheffield I need you help!!!

for the restaurant u would reccomend the sweet shop on meadowbank road, its a brilliant indian that you bring your own drinks to and the food is amazing from what i have heard- its really big too!!!!

Archived