Hallam Uni claim the Varsity AGAIN!

Originally posted by Deavon

Not at all. I simply asked a question. This Forum is good for debate is it not?

if you wanted to debate the relative merits of the 2 universities maybe it would be more appropriate to start a thread then, rather than hijacking one about sports results.

Originally posted by Cyclone

if you wanted to debate the relative merits of the 2 universities maybe it would be more appropriate to start a thread then, rather than hijacking one about sports results.

Sorry. That's a bit harsh. If you read what I first posted I simply congratulated Hallam on their result and then posed a cheeky question to enliven a debate.

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut and thought "Why should I try, i'm only one person, I can't affect the outcome" of this thread??

• 1 month later...

Only just come upon this thread..... varsity was great, despite our loss. I played in the golf and beat a girl described on the varsity website as their 'secret weapon'!! The wind doesn't half blow up at Bondhay......

As for how hard students work...... it's all down to the individual. I'm at the red brick and slog my guts out, whereas others do nothing. I suspect the same is true down the road too.

Archived