Sainsbury's Is Top Entertainment

Mathom

It was mad last night, some isles you just couldn't move down at all. Luckily i have a bit of patience and don't mind waiting, unlike some of the people in there!

Not surprised!

How much are the isles going for, as a matter of interest?

Wouldn't mind a tropical one, or maybe a nice one off Scotland.....!

While we are talking about shopping can someone tell me why people queue to use self-service when tills are available, Asda was busy this morning but every till was open so the queues weren’t very long but yet still people are prepared to wait longer for the self-service.

Quite possibly because either they still find them a novelty.....or they're stealing. One or the other, or both perhaps.

I enjoy watching drivers prowl around for ten minutes waiting for a "good" space near the door to become available, in which time I've parked at the far end, walked in, bought some things, walked out and driven off again.

I've seen it at the gym too, which is funnier because they're going there to run on treadmills and lift heavy things. Walking an extra twenty yards is such a burden.

I enjoy watching drivers prowl around for ten minutes waiting for a "good" space near the door to become available, in which time I've parked at the far end, walked in, bought some things, walked out and driven off again.

I've seen it at the gym too, which is funnier because they're going there to run on treadmills and lift heavy things. Walking an extra twenty yards is such a burden.

yeah and then they moan about car park dings! i park right at the back

You always get this at Meadowhell as well, plonkers prepared to risk a fine by parking on the yellow zig zags (and they WILL clamp you there!) instead of parking all of oooooh....1 minute's walk away?

Dunno about anyone else but I'm glad to stretch my legs for a minute after sitting in a cramped car!

Archived