Lindsey Road Youth Club

tara

I went to Lindsay Road Youth Club. Remember a kid called Eric with a big bike, think he had a girlfriend called Denise. Nigel Marsden, Fred or Frank McGinley, Lol Bloomenstock,

Eric Hanson was his name, his girlfriend was Denise Ibbotson.

linda whitely lived acroos the road from me. steve tuffnel and yak went to lindsay youth club

I went to school with the younger brothers of both Linda and Steve,Yak knocked about with the Martins,Kev Wilkinson and the Allen brothers.

I went to Lindsay Road Youth Club. Remember a kid called Eric with a big bike, think he had a girlfriend called Denise. Nigel Marsden, Fred or Frank McGinley, Lol Bloomenstock,

Knew all of them, we used to frequent the Magnet, Eric married Denise's sister Pamela, I went to school with them both.

Hi,Deerlands i remember the Wells lasses well Betty was a little older than me Jackie who i think was the youngest was alittle younger ,june was next up from Betty there were 5 more older girls ,i think Walt must have wanted a boy ,but he gave up after 8,or mum said enough Walt ,we swapped houses with them ,Happy times does Betty remember Brian Wilson ,And Doreen Constantine Bri Bloomer xxx

• 9 years later...