Write for Your Life - a new blog for writers

iainbroome

Hello

I just wanted to announce the launch of Write for Your Life, a new venture of mine. I've lived in Sheffield for nearly a decade and co-founded Words Aloud, the successful spoken word night held at The Lescar.

Write for Your Life offers practical advice and productivity tips for writers of all shapes and sizes: novelists, bloggers, poets and journalists. Anyone who works with words.

Please feel free to check out the blog and if you like what you see, leave a comment and subscribe for free updates!

Thanks

Iain

• 4 weeks later...
my bad, I just double checked and it has finally gone up a day later...are your comments moderated before publication?

Hi, thanks for checking the site out - things are going well so far and there's lots of discussion going on, as you can see.

The first time you leave a comment it gets moderated, but from then on you can come and go as you like and your thoughts will appear straight away on the site.

Thanks again

Iain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived