Panic Buying Food At Christmas -why

MR BENN

why do people panic and buy enough food to feed a small country ? went in asda or some milk yesterday and there were people at the checkout with 2 trolleys piled high with food .WHY? the shops are only shut 1 day and back as normal boxing day. te local corner shp is usually open on christms day anyway.

I was in M @ Halfway this a.m 8.30 to be precise , the car park was almost full. I got my last minute stuff - a trolley load of fresh items,they were starting to queue down the aisles. We are feeding 4 times as many people for lunch and dinner, so consequently need at least 4 as times as much food and drink.

I was in M @ Halfway this a.m 8.30 to be precise , the car park was almost full. I got my last minute stuff - a trolley load of fresh items,they were starting to queue down the aisles. We are feeding 4 times as many people for lunch and dinner, so consequently need at least 4 as times as much food and drink.

sounds like you bought enough to keep you going for a year

why do people panic and buy enough food to feed a small country ? went in asda or some milk yesterday and there were people at the checkout with 2 trolleys piled high with food .WHY? the shops are only shut 1 day and back as normal boxing day. te local corner shp is usually open on christms day anyway.

I have the same questioning thought at this time every year. Put it down to greed. Just think about all the food that goes to waste each xmas due to people buying too much and not being able to eat it all.

I've also filled up with fuel in case i get snowed in and can't get to the petrol station.:hihi:

Good plan!!

I always buy loads of everything at Christmas, cos when you go to the shops, people have bought loads of everything and there's nothing left! Oh.....hang on.....

:hihi:

My colleague just told me him & his wife spent over £350 in Tesco last night, they're not even cooking xmas dinner!! :loopy:

Archived