Panic Buying Food At Christmas -why

MR BENN

oh my god dredding it i need to go for a full shop but just the norm at asda tomm as its the only time i can get,am dedding it especially with the kids aswell !! hope its not to bad!!

get your tin hat on and prepare for battle. stand firm against the oncoming maniacs with trolleys and fight to the death for the last loaf of bread.:D

get your tin hat on and prepare for battle. stand firm against the oncoming maniacs with trolleys and fight to the death for the last loaf of bread.:D
Or failing that run into the store wearing a skeleton suit and a backpack shouting you are achmed the dead terrorist, shut up I KILL YOU... look :hihi: empty store :hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

Went to the asda last week at 1.30 am and it was absolutely manic!!! at that time! We went that late as we thought it would be nearly empty, how wrong was we! we then went the following morning ( x-mas eve) And it was as quiet as a mouse!!! If anyone is wondering why we went twice, we live a 5 min walk from there and we always forget something! lol

Went to the asda last week at 1.30 am and it was absolutely manic!!! at that time! We went that late as we thought it would be nearly empty, how wrong was we! we then went the following morning ( x-mas eve) And it was as quiet as a mouse!!! If anyone is wondering why we went twice, we live a 5 min walk from there and we always forget something! lol

has anyone noticed the tension between the panic buyers? they have 2 trolleys ,usually pushed by the bloke while his missus dashes between shelves shoving people out of the way to get to the mint sauce. its like supermarket sweep on speed .

Or failing that run into the store wearing a skeleton suit and a backpack shouting you are achmed the dead terrorist, shut up I KILL YOU... look :hihi: empty store :hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

No need for any of that fuss to find an empty shop- I've just popped down to Tesco on Infirmary Road and the shop looked like a swarm of locusts had descended!

There was virtually no fresh veg left, only a couple of loaves of bread, the meat shelves were almost empty- we called past the shop to use the cashpoint earlier on and couldn't find a parking spot either. Anyone would think that the shops are going to be closed for a week, not a day.

No need for any of that fuss to find an empty shop- I've just popped down to Tesco on Infirmary Road and the shop looked like a swarm of locusts had descended!

There was virtually no fresh veg left, only a couple of loaves of bread, the meat shelves were almost empty- we called past the shop to use the cashpoint earlier on and couldn't find a parking spot either. Anyone would think that the shops are going to be closed for a week, not a day.

I went in at about 530 on my way home from work as I needed some milk. It was snidered then but as you say the shelves were totally empty. It's shameful. The shops are only shut for a day.

I remember when the only shop open on a Sunday was Brecks Off Licence, everyone seemed to manage then!!

Humbug :mad:

Archived