Pubs & Bars In Broomhil - Any Opinions?

cruxtilIdie

We really like broomhill great mix of pubs, the main ones we visit are

Broomhill tavern-Traditional pub good beer good service .

Notty a bit different good atmosphere,not been in much since last refit but used to be very popular with students.

Place-Lively atmosphere young crowd service and beer average.

York-Good beer good service can be a bit quiet but hopefully getting more popular :)

Are there any pubs/bars in Broomhill which would be available for a gig on SATURDAY 7TH FEBRUARY? I am organising a night on that date with live band and DJ's but have been unable to find a city centre venue on that night, so as a last resort I am having to start looking at places like Broomhill.

Are there any pubs/bars in Broomhill which would be available for a gig on SATURDAY 7TH FEBRUARY? I am organising a night on that date with live band and DJ's but have been unable to find a city centre venue on that night, so as a last resort I am having to start looking at places like Broomhill.

The Notty puts on gigs, you might try them? But using the terms 'last resort' about Broomhill may not be the way forward!

Archived