Does any one remember the coach house - wicker

sheffsal

We always had a good time and excellent steaks in the Coach House.

One night we went there and she was wearing her new expensive suede full length coat I had bought her.

She hung it up in the entrance way and we sat down to a great steak.

She then saw me get up in a hurry and leave my meal and wondered what was going off.

I had spotted a female scroat lifting my wifes new coat and off she went but she didn't get very far I was after her like a pack of hounds, I knew how hard I had saved to get that coat.

Off course she claimed it was all a mistake and I returned back with it to the restaurant, that was the last time she left that coat anywhere.

The Coach House had a great atmosphere and everyone used to enjoy themselves there and you do not get that in many places.

Thanks for the memories. PopT

Edited by PopT

HI PopT,

WE USE TO GO IN WICKER DRINKING AND THEN ON FRIDAY NIGHTS,

GO TO THE RESTAURANT HAD SOME GOOD NIGHTS IN THERE.

WOULD BE 6/7 OF US AND GO UPSTAIRS DANCE`ING.

MY FRIEND HAD IS VELVET COAT NICKED IN THERE, DIDN`T GET IT BACK.

OTHER THAN THAT--- GOOD MEMORIES.

• 5 years later...

Hi believe it or not I'm the son of one of the owners. My uncle chiff his brother Michael who owns the venes restaurant in Dinnington and my dad Costa. I do have a news paper picture on my instagram of the owners (Chrislambos) or (Chesterfield jiu jitsu) Thank you for your kind words.

Well there's a general consensus that it was a great night out and that's exactly my memory.

The food was great and it was so good to finish the night off with a 'bop' upstairs.

I remember going regularly in the 70s/80s but have no recollection of when it shut down. Anybody know ?