Where can i get a nice curry from ?

kimba

The Spice Hut

Middlewood Rd

Closed Tuesdays though

Fab Curry!!!!!!!!

I got a takeaway from there last night. First time in a long while though I had eaten there once a few years ago and remembered it as being fine. It took 1.5 hours to arrive (which seems to be a Sheffield thing in my experience, it's much quicker in Bradford) and a bit rubbish to be honest. The salad things supplied were really dry, the raita was really sweet tasting, my chapattis were burnt and the curry itself just tasted burnt and salty, no other flavour. I'm not sure if I was just unlucky or whether I should continue to hunt for places who'll deliver to my new house (nearish Wisewood School).

I agree- Everest is consistently excellent and they deliver too, but a hidden gem is Momtaz which is 200 yards further up Chesterfield road. Curry to die for - a different and drier curry, nice small and friendly restaurant - also deliver . Both have menus on internet

Archived