Venue URGENTLY NEEDED for gig on SAT 7 FEB!

Tyranna

My apologies in advance for having to start a seperate thread on this, but I have to say I am disappointed at the lack of response since posting the request in the 'Room Hire Megathread'.

To put it as brief as possible:

1.)The venue is needed for SATURDAY THE 7TH OF FEBRUARY 2009 (NO other date will do)

2.)The venue has to be IN, or only a short walk outside, Sheffield City Centre. (e.g. Broomhill, Ecc. Road, London Road will do, if nothing in centre)

3.)The venue will need PA suitable for a rock band and turntables/decks for DJ's (I will be organising the band and DJ's).

4.)Ideally, the venue should be available until at least 2am, although if nowhere else can be found, one with early closing at 1am or midnight would be acceptable.

5.)Over the past 4 weeks, I have already tried nearly EVERY 'gig'/club type venue, big or small, throughout the city centre for the night, but all seem to already have regular nights or are booked for 'parties'; strange, as early February is not exactly a busy time (compared to Valentines Day on the following weekend)!

6.)ANY venue which is available, including any which has a cancellation at short notice for 7 February, can get in touch with me by email at dan@alacroart.com or phone/Text me on 0789-647-4243. Text will be easier because I often have my phone switched off over the next few days.:thumbsup:

Archived