Greens golf bar, appears closed down?...

crooksy74

The owner would be even better if he did what he said and sent me my refund? We had paid to go and found out it was closed, funnily enough middle aged married men doing what sounded like a good crack over the Christmas break. In fairness the owner had emailed me to say it was closed, but to my work laptop on a Sunday afternoon, than i picked up the message the day after we'd all turned up to find it closed, not to worry. But he did promise to post back the refund, come on Russ!! He apparently is the owner?

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where the owner has got to? Russ someone or other??

Paid £120 for a booking in March 09. After searching for the Website I find out its closed down. No email, no letter, no refund. Great service.

Does anyone know who the liquidator is so I can try and get my cash back?

You'll end up joining a long list of unsecured creditors I'm afraid. I'd recommend giving it up as a lost cause, as I know for a fact there are other more major creditors, who will be dealt with first (and told there's no cash in the pot). Sorry.

I went in here for a couple of drinks in the summer, and from the outside it was not instantly obvious what it was. The golf equipment seemed very strange, and it wasnt till my OH came back from the khazi that she saw the golf screens. I feel sorry for the guy who owned it, it seems very harsh for anyone to spout the old 'i told you so' line, from experience the ones who use such language are the ones who have done f... all.

Archived