Please help me find my sister Mandy Mason

Sorry I'm not giving info on here would rather email, as she is my mum. I have given my email so if you want any info please feel free to email me.

Hi can you tell me your first name please cause I don't wanna send you email with dear sir thanks

You wouldn't be starting it with 'dear sir' as I'm a miss but my name is caitlan.

hi just want to ask you something. you asked me some some questions which i told you. but when i asked you if your mum was my sister / could you give me some info about mandy if she is my sister. you totally ignore me !!!!!!! :mad:

If Mandy is your sister, and Mandy had a sister called Sonia, wouldn't that make Sonia your sister too? Or have I missed something?

I don't recall a Sonia ,but I know mandy has a older half brother paul ,his surname is not mason we use to live few houses from them,they had two dogs

I don't recall a Sonia ,but I know mandy has a older half brother paul ,his surname is not mason we use to live few houses from them,they had two dogs

hi there is a 5 year age difference between me and our mandy i was ony 2 years old and mandy was 7 years old when our parents died paul is our half brother as for the 2 dogs i can only remember 1 of them he was black with curly fur i was only a baby

hi there is a 5 year age difference between me and our mandy i was ony 2 years old and mandy was 7 years old when our parents died paul is our half brother as for the 2 dogs i can only remember 1 of them he was black with curly fur i was only a baby

dogs names whisky and pep one had to be put to sleep as aggressive, bit postman and people if got out the other was very friendly

dogs names whisky and pep one had to be put to sleep as aggressive, bit postman and people if got out the other was very friendly

whisky you could do anything to him was told he use to let me ride on his back do you have old photo's of bodmin st please or any info about it only with only being a baby i don't remember much about it / did you know our parents etc please