Plug is a disgrace

CarlSheff

10k for mylo :suspect::hihi:

not saying you didnt but fek a duck thats extortionate, he's hardly sasha/digweed standard which is what you would want for 10 chuffin grand dont care if its new years eve or a arrmageddon party jaysus.

Who is the most expensive UK DJ at the moment, out of interest? Oakenfold? Carl Cox? Above and Beyond? Pete Tong?

Who is the most expensive UK DJ at the moment, out of interest? Oakenfold? Carl Cox? Above and Beyond? Pete Tong?

if its above and beyond i will be chucking myself off a very high building :hihi:

would imagine its sahsha/digweed.. doubt its monkey boy anymore..

edit i mean oakey not carl cox before anyone accuses me of being racist :P

I was a dance DJ (B list or lower) for a while in 1995/6 but only managed £500 for one full night (4 hours) at a well known Sheffield Club....God, kids stuff really by these standards.......it seemed good money at the time though

That is a decent wedge to be honest you only break through to big money if you kiss enough arse, produce a masive tune or sometimes just through hard work and lots of talent, even then you probably need to do a fair bit of the former on top.

A lot of unknown or resident dj's are far more talented than the big names who command x amount of £k's for not a lot really,its more about getting your name about etc.

wasn't the music factory ''love 2 be'' was it you played at by any chance ?

I was a dance DJ (B list or lower) for a while in 1995/6 but only managed £500 for one full night (4 hours) at a well known Sheffield Club....God, kids stuff really by these standards.......it seemed good money at the time though

That's far more than any drag act would get in any of Sheffield's gay clubs, past or present, for one night's work; again, when you're talking Leeds, Manchester or London, with their superior cabaret clubs, it's a different story...

BTW, Happy New Year!!!

10k for mylo :suspect::hihi:

not saying you didnt but fek a duck thats extortionate, he's hardly sasha/digweed standard which is what you would want for 10 chuffin grand dont care if its new years eve or a arrmageddon party jaysus.

Sasha or Digweed would cost you 10 to 15K on an average weekend, never mind NYE.

10K for Mylo is nuts. He hasn't even registered in 08. Just goes to prove that the Sheffield crowd are sheep who go for name over substance.

You could consder yourself lucky to get a fifth of that these days

Archived