Plug is a disgrace

CarlSheff

Sasha or Digweed would cost you 10 to 15K on an average weekend, never mind NYE.

10K for Mylo is nuts. He hasn't even registered in 08. Just goes to prove that the Sheffield crowd are sheep who go for name over substance.

I'm surprised he is regarded as a draw, he did after all make his name as a producer rather than a DJ and hasn't actually released anything for 2 years. £10k does seem an awful lot of money for him. I'd be curious to see who else they could have got for the same money. Surely someone like Mark Knight would have been cheaper?

I'm surprised he is regarded as a draw, he did after all make his name as a producer rather than a DJ and hasn't actually released anything for 2 years. £10k does seem an awful lot of money for him. I'd be curious to see who else they could have got for the same money. Surely someone like Mark Knight would have been cheaper?

Yeah, like he hasn't played Sheffield before.....

I can see why Plug do book someone like Mylo though. When you're trying to recoup £5 to 10K on the DJ alone you need a gauranteed crowd puller. He's not done much this year but he's still a massive pull with the Ibiza electro kids.

wasn't the music factory ''love 2 be'' was it you played at by any chance ?

Was that around in 1995? I thought it was later than that.......but no, never played the Music Factory, although I did DJ there in its previous incarnation, but that is a whole different kettle of fish...

Yeah, like he hasn't played Sheffield before.....

I can see why Plug do book someone like Mylo though. When you're trying to recoup £5 to 10K on the DJ alone you need a gauranteed crowd puller. He's not done much this year but he's still a massive pull with the Ibiza electro kids.

It doesn't matter how many times someones played sheffield. I just used him as an example, I was trying to think of someone whos a big name in electro and he was first to mind.

I don't fault or blame plug for booking Mylo, for all I know he's a superb DJ i'm just surprised he cost that much and hes regarded as a big draw. Hence my earlier comment about who else they could have got for the same money

It doesn't matter how many times someones played sheffield. I just used him as an example, I was trying to think of someone whos a big name in electro and he was first to mind.

I don't fault or blame plug for booking Mylo, for all I know he's a superb DJ i'm just surprised he cost that much and hes regarded as a big draw. Hence my earlier comment about who else they could have got for the same money

I would guess they could have got lots of DJ's for that money, but they would have had to book someone tried and trusted, especially for New Years Eve. You could have booked 5 Circo Loco residents and had change from £10k but I bet no one would have turned up.

I would guess they could have got lots of DJ's for that money, but they would have had to book someone tried and trusted, especially for New Years Eve. You could have booked 5 Circo Loco residents and had change from £10k but I bet no one would have turned up.

I would have done it for £500:) bargain......5 people may have come:hihi:

Archived