Old Red Wine Stain on Carpet. Help!

On Wednesday Night I knocked over a glass of red wine, i sponged it up and left it till Morning (i was drunk).

I have tried to clean it out, using vanish, carpet cleaner etc, and it still has a mucky colour stain. faint but you can see it itsn't right.

How can i get this faint stain out, I hear using white vienegar, hydrogen Peroxide?

Any ideas?

Thanks

A bit late now but next time you do it throw a glass of white wine on it and soak it up with kitchen paper. I think now you might be better to give it another go with vanish or a bio detergent or see if you can get a stain remover in a supermarket.

A bit late now but next time you do it throw a glass of white wine on it and soak it up with kitchen paper. I think now you might be better to give it another go with vanish or a bio detergent or see if you can get a stain remover in a supermarket.

It's bad enough the red wine has been wasted...but to PURPOSEFULLY dispose of white wine as well? Shock horror! :o

Archived