How much will TV wall mounting will cost?

• 7 months later...

Hi, anyone recommend someone who is reliable to fix a tilt bracket for my 40" LCD t.v?

I've already purchased the bracket, just need someone really good at D.I.Y to fix it to the wall. Keep seeing the advert about the guy jumping around and the t.v crashing down so putting me off!! Any recommendations please? Cheers.

• 1 year later...
Hi, anyone recommend someone who is reliable to fix a tilt bracket for my 40" LCD t.v?

I've already purchased the bracket, just need someone really good at D.I.Y to fix it to the wall. Keep seeing the advert about the guy jumping around and the t.v crashing down so putting me off!! Any recommendations please? Cheers.

take a look here http://www.dsinstalls.co.uk

• 10 months later...

Evening dsinstalls.

I was doing some research into arial fitting tonight and found an old post from you.

I'm looking for 2 upstairs rooms to be wired for TV (the rooms are next to eachother if this helps for wire entry points) in Frecheville S12. You mentioneda around £100, but what would your best quotation be for this job?

There is an arial currently at the property wired to the living room downstairs. Many thanks for your time.

Rob

contact@robhoar.info

Archived