Sham 69 Sat 17th Jan Boardwalk

jazzamatazz

I would have played more Sham, but the disc was damaged...if the Kids are United refused to cue up at all, and Questions and Answers just went DONK and ejected itself...:(

i met a lovely lass in the que for the gig and

asked her to come to the dove for a drink as it was freezin and the doors wernt open,she was a beauty and we were getting on really well.we then went to the gig and i got slightly bladdered and forgot to get her number.when it all came flooding back the next morning i was wounded,big time :|:|

jimmy pursey started letting the band,fans and promoters down,had a chat with dave parsons afterwards and he said that the rest of the group were getting ****** off with his antics,can't blame them for getting a new singer and the boy did well,apart from him supporting millwall.......saw a lot of old lads from way back when,and we too enjoyed a gargle in the dove....beats them plastic boozers any day of the week......next stop the venue in stocksbridge to see the clashed and pistols tribute on the 31st of jan....only £7......

jimmy pursey started letting the band,fans and promoters down,had a chat with dave parsons afterwards and he said that the rest of the group were getting ****** off with his antics,can't blame them for getting a new singer and the boy did well,apart from him supporting millwall.......saw a lot of old lads from way back when,and we too enjoyed a gargle in the dove....beats them plastic boozers any day of the week......next stop the venue in stocksbridge to see the clashed and pistols tribute on the 31st of jan....only £7......

are you the author of a certain book by anychance?

i had to help get this bloke out strapped into a chair by paramedics,he was in some right pain,why was it you :confused:

not me mate,i woke up sunday coverd in bruises and a thick head but my ankle was fine,my injuries were caused by getting chucked off stage and drinking double JD n cokes.......great night i was 18 all over again:cool::cool:

Archived