Jordanthorpe school 1965 - 1969.

bigkev

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by tosh13

Did any of you know a Lee Platt,Bobby Knutts nephew he went to Jordanthorpe school I think,it was a long time ago very late 60s early 70s.

hiya yeah lee is my uncle it was his birthday a few weeks ago and we all were invited for a suprise birthday!

• 1 year later...
Dont suppose any of you know of a Ian Hodgkinson/Hodkinson from Lowedges Crescent do you? If so please PM me..

Thanx

Don't know if you are still interested in Ian. I have only just found this site. I am married to Ian's sister Sue. At this moment he is living at old whittington, Chesterfield. As an extra note some people may be sad to know that Jordanthorpe school, both north and south buildings have just been flattened and a new building erected in the middle. ratbasher.

Hey guy's, my sister lived with John Tate, and they had a son ,and allthough they split up i do know where John is and how he can be contacted.

The schools amalgamated in 1969, and i remember that every time they mended that mesh fence separating the 2 schools the lads just cut it down again.

i know who you are happy i hope you are all ok